Rosemary oil can be used to stimulate hair growth to treat hereditary hair loss. Mix a few drops of rosemary oil with transmission oil, such as jojoba oil or coconut oil, or Argan oil, and massage your scalp with your fingers for five minutes before rinsing.
Component:1 Use fresh Rosemary2 soak the oil in dry rosemary
- Rosemary oil is a Common oil used in culinary and beauty treatments. If you want to make rosemary oil at home quickly, add some fresh rosemary sprigs in a bowl filled with the oil of your choice. However, keep in mind that this oil should be used within a week, otherwise it may spoil. Alternatively, you can use dried rosemary with a longer shelf life.
- Wash and season Rosemary. Wash a few sprigs of fresh rosemary in cold water to remove dirt and debris. After that, remove the leaves from the STEM and measure cup of the leaves, The remaining rosemary leaves can be discarded or reserved for other recipes.
- Fill a small saucepan with oil. Measure two cups of oil and pour into a small saucepan. Most people prefer olive oil for its flavor and uses in culinary and cosmetic applications. However, if you plan to use your oil exclusively for cosmetic purposes, you can use Jojoba oil or Sweet almond oil. Jojoba oil and sweet almond oil should not be consumed or used in the kitchen.
- heat the rosemary in oil. Add rosemary sprigs to the pan. Put a frying pan over low heat on the stove. Preheat the rosemary for five to ten minutes, stirring constantly. When the oil warms up, it will start to smell like Rosemary. If the oil begins to appear around the rosemary, it means that the oil is too hot. My heart is fire, my heart’s fire
- drain the oil and leave to cool. Metal colander in a large metal bowl. Pour the oil mixture into the colander to strain the rosemary pieces. Discard the remaining pieces of rosemary and let the oil cool in the bowl. Metal strainers and cotton gauze can also be used to filter oil. Be sure to cool the oil before using these tools.
- In an oil bottle. After the oil has cooled to room temperature, it can be poured into a clean bottle. Put a label on the bottle with the date of filling and the ingredients used. However, resist the desire to add a sprig of rosemary to the bottle. It is beautiful but can cause the growth of harmful bacteria in the oil.
- Cool the oil. Oils saturated with fresh herbs should be cooled and used within a week. This will prevent the growth of any harmful bacteria that may cause the collapse of the oil. If the oil is a gift, be sure to include the date “use by” on the label.
Rosemary oil for hair growth extreme
If you want to improve hair density and growth, rosemary oil is an excellent choice because of its ability to promote cell regeneration. Mix several drops of rosemary oil with Olive oil or coconut oil, apply on scalp. Leave at least 10 minutes before washing. Apply this rosemary oil recipe for hair twice a week for best results.
How to use rosemary oil for hair growth
If you want to improve your hair growth quickly, just use rosemary oil because it is the best choice for hair growth due to its great ability to improve and regenerate scalp cells and follicles. Mix several drops of rosemary oil with olive oil or Coconut oil, and apply them to your scalp. Leave it on for at least 10 minutes before Shampooing.
|how to use rosemary oil for hair growth
Benefit of rosemary oil for hair
One of the primary health benefits of rosemary oil for hair growth. It is considered one of the oils rich in many health benefits for hair, including the following:
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- Promote nerve growth
- Reduce dandruff and relieve scalp dryness and itching
- Prevent premature graying
- Reduce hair loss
- Nourishing hair thanks to improving blood circulation