How to get rid of yellow teeth
Although the yolk of the teeth does not cause pain unless it causes embarrassment and inconvenience, so there are ways to home rid of yellow teeth.
|7 Ways home to get rid of yellow teeth|
Although the yolk is not an urgent problem like toothache, it can cost you your confidence and lose your smile, and fortunately, improving the color of your teeth can be as simple as changing what you eat and drink, and home remedies that contribute to getting rid of yellow teeth are the following:
7 Natural Ways to Whiten Teeth at Home
There are many ways to get rid of yellowing teeth. In this article, we will talk about how to get rid of yellowing teeth: 7 natural ways to whiten teeth at home, including the following:
1. Banana peel teeth whitening
Banana peel has benefits in teeth whitening because it contains many necessary minerals such as potassium and magnesium, which are absorbed by the teeth.
So you have to follow the following steps to get rid of yellow teeth:
- Ripe bananas should be selected, and not use the black peel.
- Rub teeth thoroughly with the fresh banana peel from the inside and immediately after peeling.
- While placing a banana peel on the teeth you have to keep the mouth open, and the lips should be away from the teeth.
- It left a banana peel for more than 5 minutes to take advantage of its effects.
2. Baking soda teeth whitening
Baking soda known as sodium bicarbonate (Baking soda) is one of the best ingredients you can use to get rid of yellow teeth, it helps remove the yolk plaque and make your teeth white.
Methods of using baking soda to get rid of yellow teeth are as follows:
- You can mix a quarter teaspoon of baking soda with the addition of a little toothpaste, then put this mixture once or twice a week.
- You can use mouthwash with baking soda to whiten your teeth by mixing a tablespoon of baking soda and half a spoonful of hydrogen peroxide with one glass of cold water, three times a day.
- You can scrub your teeth gently for at least two minutes with baking soda diluted, this can be done twice in the first week, and then every 15 days.
But it should be warned that excessive use of baking soda can strip your teeth of natural enamel, and make them more sensitive.
3. Orange peel teeth whitening
- You have to rub the orange peel with your teeth every night before bedtime, vitamin C and calcium contained in the orange peel will fight microorganisms all night.
- If you do not have fresh orange peel, you can use dried orange peel powder.
4. strawberry teeth whitening
Strawberries contain a large amount of vitamin C, which helps make your teeth whiter, and through follow the following methods:
- Grind a few strawberries into a paste, then gently rub the paste on your teeth twice a day for a few weeks, until the yellow tinge on your teeth disappears.
- You can mix the pulp of a strawberry bean with half a teaspoon of baking soda and spread the mixture on your teeth for a few minutes, then rinse your mouth with a toothbrush with putty to get rid of any residue.
5. Lemon teeth whitening
The whitening property of lemon can also help get rid of yellow teeth, by following the following methods:
- You can gargle with lemon juice.
- Scrubbing your teeth with veneered lemon is one of the best ways to make your teeth white.
- Mix a few drops of lemon juice and some salt, and then rub the paste vigorously over your teeth and gums, leave it for a few minutes and then rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
- Wipe teeth with lemon juice using a cotton pad.
It should also be noted that excessive use of lemon is not recommended because it may affect the enamel layer, exposing your teeth to allergies.
6. Salt teeth whitening
salt is one of the basic cleansing agents for teeth, which is used for all ages, because it helps to replenish the content of minerals lost in the teeth and helps to revive the white color, and is commonly used:
- You can regularly use salt every morning as a tooth powder instead of toothpaste.
- You can mix salt with coal and brush your teeth with it regularly.
- You can also mix salt with baking soda and gently rub it on your teeth.
You should also not overuse salt because it can cause damage to the gums and tooth enamel in some cases.
Healthy and white teeth can make anyone look more attractive and healthy, so take care of your dental health by regularly brushing your teeth and following the methods mentioned when needed.
7. Ginger recipe for removing yellow teeth
To remove yellow teeth using one of the most effective home remedies is fresh ginger. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that make the mouth healthy tissue. This is the basis of white teeth and a bright healthy smile.
Adding ground ginger to delicious ginger tea enhances anti-inflammatory properties, keeps teeth from tartar, and gives you white, pearl-like teeth.
Causes of yellowing of teeth
The most important causes that contribute to the formation of yellow teeth include:
- Genetic causes.
- Drinking too much coffee.
- Lack of care for dental hygiene such as not using a brush and medical thread.
Often people seek professional treatment to remove the yellow tinge from their teeth, but these treatments can be time-consuming and can be very expensive.
So if you want to get rid of yellow teeth, you have to follow some natural remedies, and at home, there are many ingredients available in your kitchen that you can use to restore the smile whiter.