how to use carrot for skin whitening
carrot for skin Carrots can protect your skin from the sun’s rays. The carrot also fights the appearance of fine lines, tightens the skin, and protects against wrinkles.
|carrot for skin|
Carrot contains many nutrients, vitamins, fiber, and can get benefits carrots through eating or squeezing, and carrot juice have high nutritional benefits, and the absorption of nutrients and antioxidants effectively helps carrot juice to strengthen the immune system and is characterized by low calories, which help reduce body weight, and carrots work to strengthen the view, as its juice contains.
benefits of carrot for skin
benefits of carrot for skin because they contain antioxidants, and a high percentage of vitamin A, which maintains the health of the skin and prevents the appearance of problems on it. Carrots are fat-free and low in calories and have many benefits for the skin, including the following:
Carrot for glowing skin:
Carrots contain antioxidants and vitamin C which makes the skin healthy and radiant. Treatment of spots and skin scars: carrot helps to remove traces of acne, and spots from the epidermis.
Carrots have a high content of vitamin C, which works to increase the production of collagen for the softness of the skin, and prevent the appearance of signs of aging, and contain carrots vitamin A, which is considered an antioxidant and works to protect the skin from free radical damage to maintain the skin from pigmentation, the appearance of wrinkles, and fine lines.
Protect skin from sunlight:
Carrots contain a nutrient called beta-carotene that serves to provide the skin with food, as beta-carotene changes to vitamin A, which protects the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays and treats damaged skin tissues, carrots contain carotenoids that protect the skin, strengthening its immunity from harmful ultraviolet rays.
Suitable for dry skin:
Carrots are high in potassium, which makes the skin moist, as a lack of potassium causes the skin to become dehydrated.
Treatment of skin diseases:
Carrots contain antioxidants, which work to protect the skin from skin diseases and effectively heal it, such as: treating pimples, acne, and skin infections that appear due to a lack of vitamin A.
Possesses great healing properties:
Carrots have anti-inflammatory properties, regenerate skin complexion, and treat wound infections very effectively.
How to use carrots for skin whitening
Carrot juice, starch, and yogurt blend to fight skin aging
- Add a spoonful of cornstarch to half a glass of cold water and mix well.
- Add half a cup of lukewarm water to this mixture and heat the mixture over low heat to get what looks like a cohesive dough.
- Allow this dough to cool, then add half a glass of carrot juice and a spoonful of yogurt to it and mix well.
- Clean your face and extend the mask over it completely for 30 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Apply this natural mask 3 to 5 times a week for a great result.
Carrot and banana blend to fight skin wrinkles
- Mix two tablespoons of carrot juice with a few pieces of banana and one egg.
- Spread the mask over your skin in a circular motion and wash off after 20 minutes.
- You can apply this mixture 2-3 times per week for the best result.
Carrot and potato blend for skin whitening
- Grind one medium-sized carrot and one medium-sized potato together in a bowl, then add a teaspoon of rose water to the mixture and mix well.
- Apply the paste to your face and neck and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with water and then leave it to dry.
- Apply this mask daily and get all the desired results.
Carrot and coarse salt mixture to get rid of acne traces
- Clean 3 carrots and squeeze.
- Mix half of the juice with a teaspoon of coarse salt and leave the other half on one side for later use.
- Apply the mixture to the scars and gently massage in circular motions.
- Leave to dry and then wash your face with cold water.
- Use the rest of the juice, and apply it without salt on the effects for double effectiveness, so that the beta-carotene penetrates well into the skin.
- Leave the mixture on your face for only 10 minutes and then wash with cold water.
- This mask exfoliates the skin, promotes its health, and reduces the appearance of acne scars.
- For a guaranteed result, apply this mixture daily for a maximum of 12 weeks.
|carrot for face|
Carrot and olive oil blend to treat dry skin
- Mix the juice of 3 carrots with two tablespoons of flour, two tablespoons of milk cream, one egg white, two teaspoons of olive oil, and a little tomato juice.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly, then apply the mixture to your skin for 10 minutes.
- Then wash your skin with water, and make sure to use this mask twice a week for better results.
- Carrot and lemon juice mixture to get rid of dark spots
- Mix a spoonful of carrot paste with a spoonful of sandalwood powder and half a spoonful of freshly squeezed lemon juice until the mixture is smooth.
- Apply the mixture on your face and leave for 20-30 minutes, then wash off.