Cloves for Teeth Whitening: 7 Benefits of Using Cloves
Teeth whitening with cloves is 100% natural and inexpensive. Cloves are an affordable and effective teeth whitening treatment.
Organic, all-natural teeth whitener with a fresh, spicy taste. Apply our cinnamon and clove powder to your teeth every day for a whiter smile in just 4 days.
cloves for teeth whitening
Teeth are one of the most important things that must be taken care of permanently and continuously in order to obtain shiny teeth, in addition to a beautiful smile without any yellowing or decay.
Thus, many women may be interested in knowing the best natural methods that may help in whitening teeth effectively. One of the most important is clove, known for its many benefits for teeth and gums. Therefore, cloves can be used in some mixtures that whiten and protect teeth.
Benefits of cloves for the teeth
Before knowing the mixtures in which cloves are used to whiten teeth, it is necessary to know the benefits that you may get by simply being orphans of cloves as a natural cleaner for the teeth, which are as follows:
- Clove helps relieve toothache quickly and powerfully.
- It is also used to eliminate any inflammation that may be present in the gums or in the mouth in general.
- It has a superior ability to purify the mouth and teeth from microbes and fungi that may accumulate with food residues inside the teeth, and make the mouth smell wonderful.
- Cloves help whiten teeth and effectively remove the yellow layer from them.
- Eugenol. This ingredient in clove oil has natural anesthetic and antiseptic properties that help reduce stomatitis.
- Reducing the risk of gum disease.
- Using cloves as a local anesthetic for toothache.
Teeth whitening mixture with cloves
Cloves can be used as an alternative to ready-made toothpaste. and it is used to clean the teeth and to get rid of yellowing or signs of decay with ease. and this depends on the daily use of it on an ongoing basis until you get the best results. and the methods of use are as follows:
Clove recipe with baking soda
- A tablespoon of ground cloves.
- A spoonful of baking soda.
- A few drops of apple cider vinegar.
Method of preparation and application
- Mix the ground cloves with baking soda, until well combined.
- Then put a few drops of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Using a toothbrush, put it in this mixture, and then scrub your teeth completely, from the outside and the inside.
- Leave the mixture on the teeth for two minutes.
- Then rinse your teeth with warm water.
- This recipe must be repeated until you get the best result.
Clove oil recipe for teeth whitening
You can use natural clove oil as a toothpaste to achieve the best and fastest result in teeth whitening and benefit from many benefits. The method of use is as follows:
- Put drops of clove oil on your finger.
- Scrub the teeth with clove oil well.
- Brush your teeth after two minutes.
- Keep using this recipe to get the desired result.
1. Clove recipe for Whitening Teeth
- 4 cloves of garlic.
- Cup water.
- Crush the cloves, then add the cloves to a cup of water.
- Put the mixture of ground cloves and water in a jug on the fire.
- The jug is taken down from the fire when the water boils.
- Filter the water from the remnants of cloves when it cools, then use clove water for rinsing.
Cloves and cinnamon recipe
- A teaspoon of cloves.
- A teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 4 drops of peppermint essential oil.
- A glass of water.
- Add cloves and cinnamon to the water and put the water in a saucepan on the fire.
- The pot is removed from the fire when the water begins to boil.
- Leave the bowl for 10 minutes.
- Filter boiling water from cloves and cinnamon.
- Add peppermint oil to the clove water.
- Store this natural mouthwash in a container in the refrigerator and rinse twice a day.
Recipe cloves with apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of diluted apple cider vinegar.
- A drop of vanilla oil.
- 2 drops of clove oil.
- Half a glass of salt.
- A glass of water.
- Mix salt and the rest of the ingredients with water.
- The mixture is used for rinsing twice a day, after meals.
- 4. Clove recipe with coconut oil
- 2 drops of clove essential oil.
- A tablespoon of natural coconut oil.
- Mix clove oil with coconut oil.
- Use the mixture to rinse, taking care to spit it out, and avoid swallowing it after you’re done.
- 5. Recipe for cloves and parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- A bunch of parsley.
- A spoonful of bitter powder.
- 1-2 cups of water.
- Add parsley, cloves, and myrrh to the water, then boil the ingredients for minutes.
- Drain the mixture from the rest of the ingredients after it has cooled.
- Use this mixture for rinsing 2-3 times a day.