Clove oil Hair growth is closely related to the number of nutrients that are present in it. Clove oil not only helps in growing hair faster but also helps the hair to remain healthy.
|how to make clove oil for hair growth|
Clove oil is one of the best ways to strengthen your hair and make it grow faster. Cloves are rich in antioxidants, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Omega-3 Fatty Acids that help promote healthy hair.
Clove oil is naturally extracted from the buds of the clove flower. The oil has a strong aroma and is dark brown in color. Clove oil is commonly used in aromatherapy and medicine and as a flavoring oil, it contains a compound known as eugenol. Eugenol acts as an anesthetic and antibacterial agent and is effective in combating many known oral bacteria. You can use this homemade oil as a natural home remedy for toothache, dry skin, hair loss, fatigue, strengthening of the immune system, acne, and bad breath.
How To Make Clove Oil For Hair Growth
- Measure 3 tablespoons of dried cloves into a mortar; Crush the seeds using a pestle and then transfer them to a small glass bowl.
- Olive oil, castor oil, or coconut oil can be added to the center of the jar. The oil should be enough to last for two weeks.
- When finished, close the bottle cap and shake gently to mix the content appropriately.
- Place the jar on a sunny window, and be sure to shake it every day to infuse the oil.
- At the end of the seventh day, you will notice that the oil has covered the scent and color of cloves. Shake it again to mix it up.
- Open the jar and pass the oil through a strainer to collect the remaining cloves.
Benefits Of Clove Oil For Hair
- To thicken your hair, you can try using this oil on your hair; Helps stimulate hair follicles and improve hair growth.
- Traditionally, clove oil is considered a natural remedy for toothache. To treat toothache with this oil, dip a cotton swab in the oil and place it on the affected tooth.
- This natural oil has antimicrobial properties and thus can help destroy bacteria; It is effective in treating skin infections such as ringworm or acne.
- It can help reduce inflammation and is therefore effective in treating muscle pain.
- This oil is very useful in treating digestive issues such as an upset stomach.
- You can add a few drops of clove oil to your tea and drink or simply mix cloves with ginger to make ginger tea, it helps relieve respiratory ailments like coughing and asthma.
- Other uses of this oil that haven’t been proven by research include its ability to reduce “dry socket” symptoms after oral surgery.
how to use cloves water for hair growth
Clove hair spray
- a glass of water.
- Two tablespoons of cloves.
- Water is put in a saucepan on the stove until it boils.
- Clove is added to it and left to boil for five to ten minutes.
- The mixture is removed from the fire and left for 12 hours.
- Then we filter the water and put the solution in a sprayer.
- Clove spray is used on the hair after washing.
- Read also: Fenugreek hair spray.
Clove and bay leaf spray
- Three-quarters of a tablespoon of cloves.
- 5 sheets of bay leaf.
- Two cups of water.
- Water is placed in a pot on the stove until it boils.
- Then add cloves to it and let it boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then add bay leaves to it and let it boil for five minutes.
- We then turn off the fire and leave the water to cool, then filter the water.
- Then we put the filtered water in a spray can.
- We spray the entire scalp and hair from roots to ends and leave for eight hours before washing.
Clove and olive oil recipe
- half a cup of olive oil.
- A spoonful of ground cloves.
- Put the cloves and olive oil in a jar and stir them well.
- We leave the mixture soaked for three weeks or more.
- Then the mixture is ready for use.
Clove recipe for lice
- Twenty drops of clove oil.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Clove oil and olive oil are mixed together well.
- The scalp is massaged with oil using a cotton ball.
- Leave the mixture on the head for 12 hours before washing it.
- The process is repeated until it is certain that the lice are removed.