Have you ever tried aloe vera and onion for hair growth or massive hair growth? Well, if you have never heard of the combination of these two special ingredients, then this is your lucky day.
onion and aloe vera for hair
Aloe vera has been used for healing for centuries and can be used to strengthen natural hair and make the scalp healthier.
Aloe vera penetrates hair follicles and helps improve dry, damaged hair. It is ideal for soothing an itchy scalp and eliminating dandruff. It helps calm scalp inflammation and removes excess sebum from the scalp. Additionally, aloe vera is rich in vitamins A, C, B12, and folic acid which can help promote healthy hair growth and shinier hair.
While onion juice contains sulfur, which strengthens and strengthens natural hair. Onion juice prevents hair loss and is ideal for boosting collagen production, which is part of the protein our hair needs to grow. The combination of aloe vera and onion juice will lead to hair growth as long as it is used in conjunction with a healthy hair routine. Always test DIY products on loose hair and some of your skin to ensure there are no allergic reactions before use.
Benefits of a mixture of aloe vera and onion for hair care
The aloe vera and onion for hair mixture for hair care are a homogeneous and harmonious mixture with the hair follicles, as the mixture contains amino acids and enzymes necessary for the health of the hair and scalp always.
According to Noha, a hair care expert, it is preferable to use small amounts of Onion juice with aloe vera, as it may cause irritation to the scalp. Otherwise, the mixture of aloe vera and onions achieves several benefits, the most important of which are
- Aloe vera and onion mixture repair damaged hair during the home stone.
- The mixture of aloe vera and onions stimulates the growth of weak hair follicles in the home stone.
- A mixture of aloe vera and onions is suitable for all types of hair for health care during home quarantine.
- Aloevera and onion mixture reduces hair loss at home.
- The mixture of aloe vera and onions increases the density and length of hair during the home stone.
- Aloe vera and onion mixture fights chronic dandruff while staying at home.
- The mixture of aloe vera and onions protects the hair from breakage and breakage in general.
- The mixture of aloe vera and onions moisturizes all types of hair during the home stone.
- The mixture of aloevera and onion gives the hair shine and vitality in the home stone.
How to use aloe vera and onion for hair care
Noha, a hair care expert, advised using fresh aloe vera gel with a small amount of onion juice, as well as trying the mixture behind the ear before use to ensure that you are not allergic to it.
As for this mixture, add to it drops of your favorite essential oils, distribute the mixture on the entire scalp and hair, leave for an hour before taking a shower, wash the hair with lukewarm water and sulfur-free shampoo, and repeat the mixture twice a week to promote the growth and beauty of hair during home stone.
How to make onions, garlic, and lemon to treat alopecia:
Peel the onion, garlic, and lemon and cut them into small pieces until they blend very easily. Put the water in the blender and add the other ingredients and let it mix for 3 minutes. Apply the mixture to the scalp and leave it to work for 20 minutes, then rinse the hair well to get rid of the smell.
Aloe vera and onion for hair recipe to treat alopecia
Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory properties and helps moisturize the scalp.
- Aloe vera.
- 1 cup of water (250 ml).
- How to make aloe vera recipe.
Peel the aloe vera leaves and extract the aloe vera from them.
Put aloe vera in a blender with a cup of water and mix it for two minutes put it on the hair and massage it, then leave it to work for 15 minutes.
Wash the hair with warm water to get the desired results.
To get more information about aloe vera and onion for hair growth watch this video: